Sunday, February 26, 2012

GUESS WHAT?!

YES hasn't sent out notifications yet!  They sent us all an email that nearly gave us all heart attacks, but it was just a reminder.  So now we are at negative two days.  It's actually a bit less nerve wracking now that I'm not anticipating when they will come out.  Waiting is my new game, and I have become an expert.  A twitchy expert, but one nonetheless.

Xanadu is over.  I will admit that I teared up a bit while striking the set (well, putting away all the costumes and organizing the costume room).  This may be the last big theatre production that I work with.  No more musicals.  No more plays.  No more mayhem and wonderment.  Our theatre teacher, Ms. O, gave us all little disco ball necklaces to remember the show by.  The seniors nearly sent me over the edge too...it was their last show.  One of my best friends had the lead (also a senior) so she was a bit emotional, which is understandable.  No matter if I stay or go, high school ends next year.  I can't even comprehend this.  The fact that we all have to grow up sometime.  For the past 16 years, I have lived in a bubble of childhood.  Or teenage years.  I've lived with my parents, eaten their food, gone on vacations.  Soon, it's all me.  What will I do?  Something big I hope.  In my mind, I'll either be a rockstar or living in a cardboard box.  Ms. Olivia Hobo at your service.  Cardboard box house contractor extraordinaire.  Not really.  But the way my personality and ambitions are, I'm set up to either succeed or take a digger.

Trey getting kisses on his chest.  He was cupid.  And then there's Sam making out with his stomach.


Now that I've rambled on about my life, it's time to get back to the featured portion of my blog.  MUSIC TIME!!!

Upbeat and catchy.  I'm dancing.



This is beyond wonderful.  I love Imogen.



This is my Dad's band, Boldtype. He plays the drums.  They just left to go on tour with Guttermouth today.  :)

Well my friends, that is all from your favorite DJ Olivia on 93.3 LIV.  Don't be afraid to leave a comment, so I know I'm not writing to empty air!  Over and out.

Olivia

P.S. I'm not normally this corny.  I just like pretending I'm a radio talk person...whatever they are I called.  

No comments:

Post a Comment