Saturday, February 18, 2012

6 DAYS!!!

Hello lovely people!

Well, once again the title says everything.  If my tentative date is correct, there are 6 more days until the semi-finalist notifications.

Uh, whut?

It feels like just yesterday that I submitted my application.  At the same time though, it feels like it was about 10 years ago.  Now that we are getting so close, I am getting more and more nervous.  And the days are passing by much slower.  This upcoming week is going to go tortuously slow.  It's only four days long though, and it's show week for Xanadu.  I guess it might go by a quickly...AHHHH.  I just realized I will most likely be at one of the shows when the notifications come in.  I will be that spastic techie that accidentally stabs someone with a safety pin so their toga doesn't fall off... Please excuse my harebrained mind.  There's a lot to contemplate.

Speaking of notifications, I mentioned to my fellow YES hopefuls that we should all record the moment when we open up our emails and compile it together as a form of inspirational video.  For YES of course.  However, I hope mine doesn't turn into me sobbing in a corner like the sad little child I am.  

Next up, my good luck dance for all of us hopefuls!  Yeah...I'm crazy.


There's really not much to say after this.  However, if we get into the semifinalist stage, we are doing this dance for the IPSE talent show.  Minus the irons.  We would replace them with flags for the YES countries.  

It is currently a four day weekend, and I am reveling in that fact.  It means sleep for me.  Kind of.  I can never sleep past 8 am.  My body has a weird internal clock. 

Well, in all honesty, there's not much more to say.  Life is hectic as usual.  I've recently been trying to figure out what I want to do with life.  Not a heavy topic at all.  I certainly know that within the next few years I will get a band going.  I've been writing more songs lately...although I can't exactly tell how good they are.  My writing style is a bit odd, in case you haven't already picked that up from this blog.  I'm a bit all over the place.  Welcome to my mind.

For now my dear friends, I will leave you with this.  More music!  I like to end posts with pictures or music.


I know I posted a Gotye video last week, but this cover is absolutely beautiful.  Watch, listen, and enjoy :)

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment