Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another long day of travel...

*Please note that until I have more YES stuff to talk about, this will mostly be my day-to-day ramblings.  Which, can sometimes be mildly entertaining I suppose.

I woke up not bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 4:45 AM.  I tossed and turned the entire night before, so my sleep level was rather low.  Also add to the fact that I was sleeping on the floor, and I was, and am, rather bleary.  We met up with the rest of the family about an hour after we left in the middle of nowhere, considering that's what half of Colorado is.  Farmland.

The drive in itself was about 9 hours, and I played Sims 3 (a wonderful game...and I don't really know why) for about 4 of those hours.  The rest, I stared listlessly out the window while I jammed out to some of my favorite music (Anberlin, Black Veil Brides, and Panic! at the Disco).  Now, we are finally at the hotel.  I'm still sniffling my way through boxes of tissues, and will go through many more tomorrow, because of the fact that we are here for my Great-Grandma's burial.

We leave either tomorrow or the next day, so I will have 9 more hours to play Sims and maybe work on my YES app! (My only problem is I can't read in the car)

Buenas Noches,

Olivia

For now, I leave you with another picture from yesterday.  I'm airplane-photo happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment