Saturday, January 21, 2012

"We are young and we are strong"

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become
Something more than they can be
This is our Sweet Blasphemy
-Sweet Blasphemy, Black Veil Brides

This has been my theme song or anthem that I blast whenever I am sad or angry.  It cheers me up every time I hear it.  It has been played on my iPod over 100 times, not counting the times that I didn't wait for the song to end.  I probably have a bit of an obsession with Black Veil Brides.  My school bag has their logo printed across the top in shiny silver ink, above my bed numerous posters and photos of the band are carefully thumbtacked to my wall, and all of their songs are the ones that are most played on my iPod.  Sadly, I have not been able to see them in concert.  During Warped Tour, their bus broke down.  When they were set to play in Denver in November (I even had VIP tickets to meet them I may add) Andy whacked his head on an amp (or some sort of stage equipment) and severely broke his nose down the middle.  Watch me be in another country when they come around again :P 

Music makes me happy in so many ways.  I'm supposed to start drum lessons soon (my Dad is a drummer in the band Boldtype).  I would ultimately like to sing, as I feel I can put the most emotion into it, but we'll see what happens.

I will leave you with this, so you can enjoy them as well :)
Look at how pretty and wonderful they are!
 
And this:
 

-Olivia

P.S. Nothing new from YES yet, I still have about a month or so of waiting left.

No comments:

Post a Comment