Thursday, March 22, 2012

2 days...

Two days until the YES Abroad IPSE (In-Person Selection Event).  I can't even begin to explain how incredibly excited and...awed I am.  I have made it this far.  I am so honored and humbled.  I have become one of 90 semi-finalists, and I hope dearly that I am one of the 55 finalists.  This upcoming weekend I will get the chance to meet all of my newfound friends and make countless new ones.  It will be something that I will never forget.  I am bringing dinosaur stickers and mini plastic dinosaurs to hand out.  People will get the stickers and dinosaurs after telling me their name, home city, and top three country choices :)  I figured this is as good of a way as any to meet new people, and what teenager doesn't like stickers?  I swear, we are worse than 4 year olds with those things.  I hope the dinosaurs don't run rampant and get under people's feet though.  I thought they might be good little momentos...

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now.  I'm sure I will have lots to write about on Monday, so until then, have a wonderful weekend!

Olivia

P.S. I would never leave you without a song.



No comments:

Post a Comment